Insights from the Inside: A Legal Guide for Small Businesses and Content Creators (Paperback)
Insights from the Inside: A Legal Guide for Small Businesses and Content Creators is a comprehensive, yet compact, legal guide focusing on three main areas: Business Formation, Copyright Law, and Trademark Law. Written by an attorney that is also a business owner and content creator herself, this book provides insights that from someone who understands the struggles that go along with entrepreneurship.
This book details:
- Business formation and the types of legal entities available
- Why a formal business entity is important from a legal perspective
- Copyright law and the types of work that are protected, for how long, and who is afforded these protections
- What constitutes copyright infringement and how you can both protect your intellectual property while respecting the rights of others
- Why a trademark is synonymous with your business
- How to use trademark law to protect your brand and reputation
- The types of things that can be protected by federal trademark registration and why it is so important.
Disclaimer: This book and any legal information provided by the author does not constitute legal advice, nor does it form or contemplate an attorney-client relationship with the buyer.